Thank you for your interest in the Empowered Women in Ministry Leadership cohort. This cohort’s founder, Stacey Schaub, M.A., was the beneficiary of similar cohorts sponsored by Dr. Marion Ingegneri & Dr. Tammy Dunahoo – key female leaders in the Foursquare denomination. At the conclusion of both cohorts, participants were encouraged to “pay it forward” and mentor other leaders. That was the genesis of this Empowered WIML group.
*A link to the application can be found at the bottom of this page. A separate email with a payment link will be sent via email on a later date once you have been accepted into the cohort.
To coach and connect with key female leaders in a relational learning environment for the purpose of multiplication of women leaders, development of core competencies, future sponsoring, and to create a cultural commitment to the holistic development of Women in Ministry Leadership.
Networking // Leadership Assessments // Coaching // Monthly Connection // Exposure to Significant Voices of Leadership // Specific Leadership Conversations // Life and Ministry Vision Statement // Impartation // Intercession // Sponsorship // Ministry Friendships // Prophetic Confirmation
This leadership experience is designed for women currently serving within the framework of public ministry, and emerging leaders with a ministerial call. It is not required that you have ministry credentials to attend. Marketplace leaders will find the group helpful if they view their role as a ministry role, and they are encouraged to participate.
This group is for women serving in any area of ministry leadership, including preaching, executive pastoral leadership, missions, and any form of public ministry, as well as those serving in women’s ministry.
“Several years ago, a few leaders gathered in a conference room to dream about a grassroots movement of intentional training and preparation of women leaders. A vision for Women in Ministry Leadership cohorts (WIML) was birthed, which is a process of coaching and mentoring with a catalytic training event hosted by a myriad of leaders and facilitated by Marion Ingegneri. The idea was that after completion of a cohort those women would then do a similar model in their own area so that this model could multiply around the nation. It has been exciting to watch this dream become a reality. Marion has continued to start new cohorts and I encourage you to consider being part of the next cohort and passing the information on to any women leaders that want to grow in their leadership capacity.”
-Tammy Dunahoo, D.Min. Foursquare Director of Leadership Health & Development.
Application Process & Deadline
Space is limited in this cohort to only 30 participants. Applications should be submitted by August 15th, 2024. Upon acceptance into the cohort a confirmation email will be sent with further details and a link for payment.
Important Dates & Summit Location
• September 2024 – April 2025. Attend a one hour zoom call with the whole group on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 9am. They will be recorded so you can watch later if the morning timeframe does not work for you.
• Summit Location: Cannon Beach, Oregon.
• Summit Date: May 2025, exact dates TBD
Participants Time & Financial Commitment
• Join a one-hour monthly Zoom call with the whole cohort, once a month.
• Participate in eight triad coaching appointments with a trained coach during the program. (Approximately 1 hour each – Time to be decided based upon availability).
• Attend WIML Summit in Cannon Beach, Oregon in May 2025
• Complete assessment tools provided for you in the process.
• Upon acceptance into the cohort, you will receive an email confirmation with further instructions.
• Total cost: $850. A $100 deposit is due upon acceptance into the cohort, with the remaining balance of $750 due by November 1, 2024 unless other arrangements are made.
• Summit Date: TBD, May 2025
The entire experience will end with a Summit designed to wrap up all that has transpired during the monthly zoom calls and coaching sessions. It will include relational connection, additional teachings, and prophetic impartation. The schedule will be provided later, but please plan to arrive by mid-morning on Monday and leave on Wednesday afternoon. NOTE: Attendance at the Summit is mandatory because it is the culmination of the cohort. A major focus of this experience is the relationship that you will build with your coach and triad partner. If you do not attend, you will be letting your partner down, as there are many activities that triads and coaches do together. If you cannot attend the summit, please consider joining us next year.
Contact Stacey Schaub at firstname.lastname@example.org