Judson Middle School
- First, we are seeking comfortable, new, or slightly used, multi-sized clothing items. This would include, but not limited to:Sweatpants (sporty & lounge types) All sizes Small to 2xl (mostly M & L)
T-shirts (Plain: probably mostly gray and black & Trendy) All sizes Small to 2xl
Sweatshirts (all types) All sizes Small to 2xl
Coats (Warm coats to Rain Jackets) All sizes Small to 2xl
- Second, we are seeking shoes, comfortable, new, or slightly used, multi sized.
Type: Tennis Shoes, Boots, Waterproof, Sliders, or any other practical shoe for a middle school student
Size: A variety from 6 to 10 for boys and 6 to 9 for girls
- Thirdly, we are looking for personal items for students that can help them in a pinch.
Extra Long feminine items (pads)
Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Underwear (boys and girls) all sizes
Socks (All Sizes, Length - short or tall)
Small hand lotion
All items can be brought to the cafe at Gateway Foursquare.
The Fehlen Five
We’re Jordan and Lindsey. Along with our three kiddos, we go by “The Fehlen Five”. We’ve been in pastoral ministry for 10 years, serving in East Hill Church in Oregon and The Church On The Way in Los Angeles. They are now full-time Foursquare missionaries to Graz, Austria.
- To become fluent German speakers and integrate into Austria culture.
- Create Jesus-centered communities for those skeptical toward the church.
- Support the established work of Foursquare Austria.
- Pioneer the first Foursquare work in Graz by developing a network of house churches.
- Austria is a country in Central Europe (they have schnitzel, and no kangaroos).
- Graz is a university town two hours South of Vienna. With over 60,000 university students, Graz boasts the highest population of students per capita of any city in the world. Less than 1% of Austrians are evangelical Christians.
How Can I Get Involved?
- We would love for you to join us on this journey. We invite you to pray with us and for us.
- If you would like to get monthly updates from us, sign up for our newsletter at fehlenfive.com.
- If you want to become a monthly financial partner, you can click here. Thank you! Monthly partners make this mission possible.
The Alphonse Family
Serving in Uganda and South Sudan
Equipping and Empowering individuals by bringing the Kingdom of God to communities in Uganda and South Sudan, and to the ends of the earth.
Discipleship, Mercy Ministry and Counseling.
"Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls..." -Isaiah 58:12
Arua is a city in the West Nile District of Uganda. It is near the boarder of South Sudan and Congo. Arua is known for it's agriculture and has a population of 892,000 people.
Arua is home to nearly 179,000 refugees. The main tribes are Lugbara and Mada, each with its own language. Arua is 35% Muslim, 60% Christian and 5% non religious.
Anna Marie Mazzone
Originally from Seattle, Washington, though Anna Marie misses the relationships and surroundings of her hometown, she enjoys and loves the culture of Germany and its people.
Anna Marie works with street addicts and alcoholics, leading a team that weekly brings coffee and sandwiches to people struggling with addiction. The team shares the gospel, prays, listens, and offers support and practical help when people are ready to get out of the drug scene.
At the church where Anna Marie serves, she works with youth and oversees outreach ministries that serve refugee families from Syria, North Africa, Iran and other middle eastern countries. She also leads a German-speaking Alpha Course for new believers and “Let's Talk,” a ministry of sharing biblical truths about difficult questions like: “If God is good, why does he allow suffering?” and, “Do all religions lead to heaven?”
You can donate to Anna Marie at https://fmi.works/mazzone-anna-marie